Home Page | About Us | Contact Us | Pen & Ink | Kits | Booklets | Place an Order | Site Map Historic Williamsburg  
Cross Stitch Patterns  
 
Bruton Parish Church
Williamsburg Series #6

$4.50
"Among the men of the Revolution who attended Bruton Parish Church were Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Richard Henry Lee, George Wythe, Patrick Henry, and George Mason. But the building's history, and that of its churchyard, goes back further in time. Dating from 1715, the present structure is the third in a series of Anglican houses of worship that began in 1660. The first, which may or may not have been at or near the 18th-century site, was built, probably of wood, in the Old Fields at Middle Plantation, Williamsburg's name until the 66-year-old community was incorporated in 1699."
 
The Governor's Palace - Williamsburg Series #1
"Colonial Gardens"- Williamsburg Series #2
Christiana Campbell's Tavern - Williamsburg Series #3
Colonial Capitol - Williamsburg Series #4
The George Wythe House - Williamsburg Series #5
Bruton Parish Church - Williamsburg Series #6
The Olde Millinery Shop - Williamsburg Series #7
The Raleigh Tavern - Williamsburg Series #8
The Wren Building - Williamsburg Series #9
An "Ordinary" Spring - Williamsburg Series #10
Shields Tavern - Williamsburg Series #11
Colonial Windmill - Williamsburg Series #12
King's Arms Tavern - Williamsburg Series #13
Chowning's Tavern - Williamsburg Series #14
A Palace Illumination - Williamsburg Series #15